Best Twin Double Strollers for Families with Twice the Fun
Got two kiddos in tow? Then you'll want to invest in a good double stroller. If a tandem stroller's in-line design doesn't tickle your fancy, check out the traditional twin double stroller. It has a convenient side-by-side set up, offering an effortless way to cart two kids around town.
*actual twins optional
- Easy to maneuver: Unlike tandem double strollers that are long and difficult to steer, twin double strollers have a shorter length and more even weight distribution.
- Equal seating: No need to call shotgun. With a twin double stroller, both your kids will have prime seating at all times.
- Practical: A side-by-side setup makes getting kids in and out of the stroller a breeze. Perfect for actual newborn twins, where a tandem stroller's front-and-back setup would be a complete hassle during constant feedings and diaper changes.
- Interaction: Sitting next to each other gives the kids a wonderful opportunity to bond while you're out and about, entertaining each other and building on those important communication skills. (Fingers crossed, no fighting!)
- Wide: This stroller may have problems with narrow doorways, and can be a nuisance on busy city sidewalks.
- Bulky: Don't expect a teensy, compact fold!
- Mind the age gap: If you expect your older child to outgrow the stroller pretty soon, investing in a twin double stroller isn't the wisest choice. Consider a modular tandem stroller with a second seat, or a single stroller with a buggy board attachment.
Twins, or two kiddos close in age. Parents who want a practical, easy-to-push stroller with two kids in tow.
With features such as comfortable full-sized seats with multi-position recline, adjustable, large SPF 50+ sun canopies, plenty of storage options, and Baby Jogger's signature one-hand Quick Fold technology, the City Mini Double boasts the same features of our beloved City Mini with the added benefit of seating two.
The City Double's dual swiveling front wheels with suspension offer a marvelously smooth ride that turns on a dime. Unlike most bulky twin strollers, this stroller fits easily through most standard sized doorways.
Don't let having two kids put a damper in your active lifestyle. With the Revolution Flex Duallie, there's nothing stopping you from getting your workout on! This all-terrain jogging stroller hybrid features highly-maneuverable swivel front wheels that lock for increased stability on rough terrain. We love high-impact polymer composite wheels, ultra-durable pneumatic tires and tubes, and a state-of-the-art suspension system that offer a supremely comfortable ride. The best part? Despite its rugged looks, it easily fits through standard door frames!
This top-of-the-line modular stroller is marvelously innovative, seriously stylish, and supremely versatile. With options to set it up as mono, duo, or twin, the Bugaboo Donkey is guaranteed to suit your growing family's specific needs. Its extensive list of features include excellent all-wheel suspension, one-handed steering, independent, self-standing bassinets and toddler seats, and even a two-wheel position for tackling tough terrain.
Each part of this stroller is not only adjustable, but customizable as well: fashion-forward parents will love the ability to mix and match chassis and canopy colors!
The Indie Twin is the perfect all-terrain double stroller to accompany your family on fun adventures. Features include independent seats with multi-position recline, large SPF 45 sun canopies, 12-inch inflated tires with rear suspension, and maneuverable dual swivel front wheels.
We love its narrow footprint that easily navigates through the tightest spots. Its oversized under-seat basket stores all your essentials, while keeping them easily accessible. The best part: this beast of a stroller weighs a mere 34 pounds and folds wonderfully compact!
Are you a fan of the great outdoors but can't stand the look of rugged, bulky strollers? Then check out the Thule Urban Glide 2. With its sleek lines and modern good looks, you'll never guess that this stunning double stroller can be taken off-roading and jogging! Features include a lockable front swivel wheel, smooth rear wheel suspension a height-adjustable ergonomic handlebar, multi-position windowed canopies, and padded, vented seats with a near-flat recline perfect for naps. We love this stroller's quick, one-handed compact fold for easy storage and transport.
The City X3 Twin is a luxury high-performance stroller that's both stunningly beautiful and wonderfully practical. Thanks to its large, 12-inch air-filled tires and dual rear suspension, your kiddos get a supremely smooth ride regardless of the terrain! Features we love include fully padded seats with one-touch recline, multi-position canopies, a large under-seat storage basket, and its quick, one-step fold.
What are you looking for in a twin double stroller . . . and which one is your favorite?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.Tags : baby gear strollers